Most frequent questions and answers about the retreat and your trip to Colombia
To enter Colombia, your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after your travel dates. For example, when travelling to Colombia in February, your passport must be valid through August of the same year.
To participate in Mangelda Transformational Retreat in Cartagena you must have a travel insurance to support you in case of a medical emergency, or in case of loss or theft of money or belongings.
Visas to Colombia are not required by nationals from USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe, for stays up to 90 days. In all other cases, contact the embassy to check visa requirements.
No vaccines are needed for Bogota or Cartagena.
There is a doctor 24h available, 10 minutes by car from the place of the retreat.
There is a hospital in a village close by.
There are hospitals in Cartagena.
Upon your arrival to Cartagena airport, our driver Robinson Herrera will be waiting for you with a “Mangelda Retreats” sign. He will take care of your drop off. In case you need to contact him, his phone/WhatsApp is +573013742516.
1) Transport from International Airport Rafael Núñez, Cartagena de Indias (CTG) to our exclusive paradise and the way back to Cartagena airport.
2) 7 nights accommodation.
3) Healthy vegan detox food: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and water throughout the day).
4) Daily yoga practice, Qi Gong, Breath work, Qoya and meditation.
5) Coaching group sessions based on recently updated knowledge on neuroscience and spirituality: fear and life purpose, manifestation, the healing power of Qi in Qi Gong.
5) Guided visits to Islas del Rosario and Los Manglares
1) Well-being options, such as massage and Reiki.
2) Flights to and from Cartagena.
Refunds are not available after payment. If you have any doubt, please contact us.
All the classes and talks will be offered in English. In case your English level is basic and your mother tongue is Spanish, 5 members of our team can assist you.
.Sunblock lotion – for the body & face!
.Sunhat & glasses.
.Comfortable clothes to practice (yoga, Qi Gong, etc).
.Flip-flops – and comfortable trainers to walk in nature.
.Sarongs or shawl are great to stay warm during meditation and at the end of the practice.
.Loose summer clothing.
.Evening summer dress-up clothes.
.Beach towel (bathroom/pool towels are all provided, but the retreat towels must not be taken to the beach).
.If you wish, bring your books, you will have some free time to enjoy yourself.