By completing a booking and making payment for this retreat, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
· It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct. All registration orders are subject to acceptance by Mangelda team. The team will not be bound by any terms or conditions of Customer’s registration order that are inconsistent.
· Fee shall be in accordance with the prices listed in the retreat page on the Website and in effect on the date of order registration of the course.
· The inscription will be considered done only when the payment is received by Mangelda Retreats.
· In case of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, a refund is not applicable.
· Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Mangelda Retreats reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
· Mangelda Retreats fee does not include the transport from the airport to the villa Lotus House on the 31st August 2019 and from the villa to the airport on the 7th September 2019.
· Mangelda Retreats fee does not include the flight cost to arrive to Ibiza.
· The customer has to use the property for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Mangelda Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
· The customer shall keep all Mangelda Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
· Pictures and videos taken during the retreat may be used in a promotional capacity in any of our channels such as Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, etc or our promotional website. If somebody doesn’t want to appear in one of these nets, he/she will communicate us and we will respect it.
· Photos and videos taken by participants during the retreat are deemed to be for learning and personal use only.
· It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
· Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga or any of the activities proposed while the retreat. Mangelda Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
· Mangelda Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
· We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.